Hello Fellow Codenewbies 👋,
I joined Hashnode in November 2020. And by that time, Hashnode Bootcamp II already ended.
So when Hashnode announced Hashnode Bootcamp III, I registered without thinking twice.
My experience with Hashnode Bootcamp III
This is the first technical blogging Bootcamp that I attended. And my experience was excellent!
I gained a lot of knowledge and insights from the talks. Ranging from technical writing to building a portfolio.
Adding to my excitement, the speakers are well-known developers in their fields. Sam Julien, Ali Spittel, Colby Fayock, Akintunde Sultan, Annie 🦄⚡ and Samson Goddy.
You can watch all the talks here.
My thoughts after attending Hashnode Bootcamp III
- Want to start creating my portfolio.
- Make more plans when I'll want to write technical articles.
- Do more research and learn about SEO and web monetization.
- Confront my fear to find and contribute to open-source.
And at the end of the Bootcamp, I wrote these articles:
- Vite With React Template
- Why Developers Need To Build Personal Brand
- The Reasons Why I Blog (And You Should Too)
- How To Build An Effective Developer Portfolio
Hashnode Bootcamp III has been a great experience for me.
Thank you to all speakers and Hashnode's team for making this happened! ⭐
I hope I could attend the next Hashnode Bootcamp. 😊
Thank you for reading!
Last but not least, you can find me on Twitter. Let's connect! 😊